Summerlin is a suburban, master-planned community in the Las Vegas Valley of Southern Nevada owned and operated by The Howard Hughes Corporation. The company was looking for an app for the new Las Vegas Ballpark and ended up with an app for the community of Summerlin, downtown Summerlin and the Las Vegas Ballpark all in one app. By partnering with Venuetize, they were able to incorporate new technology to not only engage fans at the ballpark, but to offer a dynamic mobile experience that will guide fans, visitors and residents through a journey within the Summerlin community.
The Summerlin app further establishes the community’s urban core as a vibrant place to live, visit and to take in Aviators games. With the Las Vegas Ballpark becoming the second major sports facility in the Downtown Summerlin area and new home of the Las Vegas Aviators, Las Vegas Ballpark now provides guests a new mobile experience that allows them access to a range of services that makes planning and enhancing their day at the Ballpark and within the Summerlin community easy and convenient.
Mobile features of the Summerlin app allow users to:
- Swap between the community, downtown and the ballpark features and content
- Buy and manage digital tickets to baseball games and other events at Las Vegas Ballpark
- Review community/downtown/ballpark events calendar and promotions
- Find parking and connect to ride share services
- Browse food and drink offerings in downtown and in the ballpark
- Shop for Las Vegas Ballpark merchandise
- Stay up to date with the latest community and Las Vegas Ballpark news
- Plan pre- and post-event dining and shopping by viewing local businesses and restaurants in the surrounding Downtown Summerlin area
Looking for a home or rental property, shopping downtown, finding a place to eat or looking for tickets to the baseball game, the Summerlin app makes it easy.
Learn more about the Summerlin App here.