Technical Program Manager
Location: Remote (US-Based)
We are growing! Venuetize is currently recruiting for a seasoned Technical Program Manager to help us drive cross-functional initiatives; employing strong planning, communication, and collaboration skills in order to help Venuetize achieve guest engagement and lean-forward, personalized experiences. This individual must be a great problem solver who inspires teams to deliver by setting clear goals, expectations, and plans. Our valued clients look to Venuetize as their all-in-one solution. The technical program manager will be expected to manage internal and external parties and associated timelines. This will be done by teaming up with product and engineering managers, building alignment towards a common goal.
Core Skills: Project coordination, scheduling, and planning, solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, and strong project management principles
Role Impact & Expectations:
- Drive coordination and communication of product initiatives that span multiple teams and departments.
- Technical program manager is responsible for partner delivery and project plan management by working with engineering, product, design, and other business leaders to ensure teams work together by increasing collaboration and improving visibility into cross-team dependencies.
- Work closely with engineering to gather estimates and incorporate them into projects to establish timelines.
- Identify, communicate and drive resolution of risks and impediments that can prevent moving initiatives forward.
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization by establishing and driving adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in a program management role, working with engineering, product, and client support teams in a technology company setting.
- Demonstrated ability to discover, document, and satisfy the requirements of product managers, developers, and other internal or external stakeholders.
- Experience driving one or more projects involving 3 or more teams and 10 or more individuals from inception to delivery.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, or Lean, and scaled Agile principles and practices.
- Strong planning, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity.
- Experience building release and project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management.
- Having experience influencing/building product roadmaps alongside stakeholders is a plus.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.