Location: Tampa, FL; Remote
Start Date: July 8, 2019
We are looking for a dynamic, high energy Solutions Engineer (SE) with the unique combination of technical expertise and consultative experience. The primary function of the SE will be to combine technical knowledge with client facing sales skills in order to provide consultation to potential clients and demonstrating product solutions to customer needs. This role requires the SE to be skilled at carefully listening to the client’s requirements and translating and crafting our technologies and products into a solution for the client. The SE will work closely with their respective vertical sales leads, including strategic alliances and partnerships leads, in the diagnosis and analysis of prospective client’s needs to architect solutions and create and present proposals that meet the prospective client’s requirements ultimately contributing to the achievement of overall revenue targets. The SE will also serve as a strong brand ambassador for our company and products. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and making their customers successful, and who can also bring new ideas for mobile app ROI, all the way through to activation and measurement.
Who We Are
Venuetize makes the way people experience spaces easier, more personal, and enjoyable. We are innovators in fan engagement for entertainment districts and venues where large groups congregate. Venuetize is a mobile-first platform as a service, leveraging an integrated ecosystem that optimizes the intersection of personalized data, marketing analytics, relevant/targeted content, and interactive technologies in order to acquire, retain, and monetize loyal user bases across multiple market verticals. Venuetize’s platform specializes in deep third-party integrations, location-detection for contextual awareness and mobile commerce. Venuetize was established in 2014 as a means of capitalizing on the highly fragmented market around the venue-based sports and entertainment industry.
Venuetize is growing at a rapid pace which creates outstanding opportunities and exciting challenges. Using our market-ready, cloud-based platform, we provide innovative, mobile-first solutions that are dynamic, interactive, social, experience-driven, and lifestyle-oriented. Our platform offers a centralized orchestration layer connecting various venue services, disparate infrastructure, systems, and bi-directional data and analytics to dynamically serve up contextually-relevant and personalized content, experiences, and helpful services to users, via their mobile devices. A user’s context is derived by combining time, location-detection sensors, self-identified preferences, and user behavioral analytics. And the result is an unparalleled engine powering personalized user experiences and targeted customer engagement.
For more information, visit , follow Venuetize on Twitter, or connect with us on LinkedIn.
- Providing consultative services to potential clients and/or partners in order to understand and assess business needs and translate those needs into technological solutions.
- Advising clients on how best to utilize the company’s solutions to address their business requirements.
- Effectively communicating technical solutions and speaking to how those solutions address and solve business requirements/problems.
- Working with the sales team to architect optimal solutions and create proposals, including but not limited to RFPs, that drive revenue for the business.
- Professionally delivering comprehensive product demonstrations, both in person and via online channels.
- Representing and presenting our products and solutions to prospective customers and partners at events such as conferences, webinars, user group forums, etc.
- Accurately conveying customer requirements to Product Management and Customer Delivery teams.
- Constantly working to ensure all customers serve as strong references for Venuetize.
- Proactively looking for new opportunities within existing accounts to drive new leads to the sales team.
- Playing an active role in the internal feedback process to drive platform enhancements, marketing campaigns, and upsell opportunities.
- Advising clients on how best to utilize solutions purchased from the organization.
- Ability to travel throughout the entire sales territory, largely in North America with potential for international travel as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management and/or a technology related field, or equivalent education is required.
- More than eight (8) years of previous technical software sales experience selling into the sports, hospitality, casino and/or entertainment industries.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile or related technologies software platforms.,
- SaaS and/or PaaS experience preferred.
- Ability to articulate complex technical information in laymen’s terms to clients.
- Passionate about customer success in every way.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Proven track record in an entrepreneurial start-up, software technology, high growth environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, driven to succeed.
- Ability to work independently; self-directed.
- A good listener, with an ability to understand customer needs.
- High energy level.
- Creative, collaborative, and able to think outside the box.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills.
- Travel required – up to 50%.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.