Location: Remote; Major US City
Start Date: November 1, 2020
We are looking for a dynamic, high energy Solutions Engineer (SE) with the unique combination of technical expertise and consultative sales experience. The primary function of the SE will be to combine technical knowledge with client facing sales skills in order to provide consultation to potential clients and partners, with a focus on driving revenue. In this role, the SE will demonstrate product solutions against business and technical requirements. The SE will work closely with their respective vertical sales leads and business development leads, as well as work with marketing, product and delivery, and engineering. The SE will also serve as a strong brand ambassador for our company and products. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and making their customers successful, and that has experience working in the sports, hospitality, and/or entertainment verticals.
- Providing consultative services to potential clients and/or partners in order to understand and assess business and technical needs,
and then translate those needs into solutions that Venuetize can help solve for.
- Working with sales team to architect optimal solutions and create proposals, including but not limited to RFPs, that drive revenue for the business.
- Professionally delivering comprehensive product demonstrations, both in person and via online channels.
- Representing and presenting our products and solutions to prospective customers and partners at events such as conferences, webinars, user group forums, etc.
- Accurately conveying customer requirements to Product Management and Customer Delivery teams.
- Proactively looking for new opportunities within existing accounts to drive new leads to the sales team.
- Playing an active role in the internal feedback process to drive platform enhancements, marketing campaigns, and upsell opportunities.
- Advising clients on how best to utilize solutions purchased from the organization.
- Ability to travel throughout the entire sales territory, largely in North America with potential for international travel as well
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management and/or a technology related field, or equivalent education is required.
- More than five (5) years of previous technical software sales experience selling into the sports, hospitality, casino and/or entertainment industries.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile or related technologies software platforms.,
- SaaS and/or PaaS experience, preferred.
- Ability to articulate complex technical information in laymen’s terms to clients.
- Passionate about customer success in every way.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Proven track record in an entrepreneurial start-up, software technology, high growth environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, driven to succeed.
- Ability to work independently; self-directed.
- A good listener, with an ability to understand customer needs.
- High energy level.
- Creative, collaborative, and able to think outside the box.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills.
- Travel required – up to 50%.
Who We Are:
We are innovators in guest engagement and lean-forward, personalized experiences. Established in 2014, we started with the idea of creating a simpler approach to navigating multi-use districts, sports and entertainment venues, casinos, and resorts. We felt many of the capabilities existed, but there was a need for a single backend to connect all the technologies and enable them to operate harmoniously, along with providing a flexible user interface and elegant user experience.
Six years later, we now work with the most recognizable brands across sports, entertainment, and hospitality. Our best in class and proven platform (PaaS) connects technology ecosystems, facilitates e-commerce, and delivers cutting edge mobile-first experiences. With 185+ third-party integrations and counting, we provide our clients with unmatched flexibility to create an easier, safer, and more enjoyable experience for their guests.
At the core of Venuetize is a group of passionate, wildly talented, and collaborative individuals that push the envelope on what is possible – and we have fun while doing it! If you love solving tough challenges, making a difference, and having incredible career growth opportunities, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more by visiting http://www.venuetize.com , follow Venuetize on Twitter, or connect with us on LinkedIn.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.