Senior Web Developer
Location: Tampa, FL or San Diego, CA; Will consider remote US locations
Start Date: February 20, 2020
Venuetize is currently recruiting for a talented, Senior Web Developer to join our Development team.
Reporting to the VP, SW Engineering, the Senior Web Developer’s primary responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing fast and reliable web applications using HTML, CSS and JS Frameworks, such as Angular & React Native, for front-end development.
- Ensuring the web application works on various models of mobile devices and operating systems, and has all the tenets of a progressive web application (Responsive, Secure, Fast, Connectivity Independent, App-like, etc.)
- Interact with Webservices, APIs, and SDKs.
- Understanding product requirements and converting them into technical design that can be easily understood by technical developers
- Responsibility for estimating and assigning development tasks to members in the team and ensuring completion of assigned tasks
- Coordinating development efforts and activities across remote, distributed teams
- Updating team members on latest web technologies
- Using modern day tools that audit and measure website performance
- Detailed, clear and consistent communication, both verbal and written, with project stakeholders on development progress and project
Who We Are:
We are innovators in people engagement for businesses where large groups of people congregate. Venuetize is a mobile-first platform as a service (PaaS), leveraging an integrated ecosystem that optimizes the intersection of personalized data, marketing analytics, relevant/targeted content, and interactive technologies in order to acquire, retain, and monetize loyal user bases across multiple market verticals. Venuetize’s platform specializes in deep third party integrations and location-detection for contextual awareness. Venuetize was established in 2014 as a means of capitalizing on the highly fragmented market around the venue-based sports and entertainment industry.
Venuetize is growing at a rapid pace which creates outstanding opportunities and exciting challenges. Using our market-ready, cloud-based platform, we provide innovative, mobile-first solutions that are dynamic, interactive, and social, experience-driven, and lifestyle-oriented. Our platform offers a centralized orchestration layer connecting various venue services, disparate infrastructure, systems, and bi-directional data and analytics to dynamically serve up contextually-relevant and personalized content, experiences, and services to users via their mobile devices. A user’s context is derived by combining time, location-detection sensors, self-identified preferences, and user behavioral analytics. And the result is an unparalleled engine powering personalized user experiences and targeted customer engagement.
For more information, visit http://www.venuetize.com, follow Venuetize on Twitter or connect with Venuetize on LinkedIn.
- 5+ years of experience in client-side web development
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Design and Development of Web Front-end
- Strong application design and coding skills and experience in applying modern design patterns
- Strong expertise in the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular, React Native
- Experience that showcases responsive web application development
- Good understanding of application debugging and monitoring skills with the latest tools
- Excellent problem solving and technical communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or similar technical certification
- Experience in building progressive web applications
- NodeJS, Vue.js, Socket.IO, Ruby, Python and/or JSP is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- BitBucket/GIT experience
- Helper frameworks for web applications: workbox, Lighthouse
- Automated test integration to allow for efficient testing of web application
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Experience in start-up, software technology, high growth environment
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.