Location: Tampa, FL
Start Date: February 15, 2020
We are currently seeking a hard-working, collaborative Project Coordinator to complement our team and help support the management, development, and delivery of our native mobile applications.
This is a client-facing role that requires the Project Coordinator to work with a wide set of functional teams, including: the Product Team, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Legal, Creative Services, Marketing, as well as third party vendors and clients. Therefore, excellent cross-functional collaboration and a solid understanding of how business and technology teams operate are essential. You will need to be someone who is a self-starter, can dive deep and quickly learn business, technology, and organization. The PC’s are our “braces” that help to support our Product Team as they work to deliver highly-complex software products to our clients. We keep our tempo high, so you must be able to “hustle” to get things done.
As a Project Coordinator at Venuetize, you will work closely with assigned client accounts and our internal Product Team(s) to help initiate new projects, document the decision-making process during project scoping, communicate delivery timelines to client and vendor stakeholders, and help to insure projects remain on schedule. The Project Coordinator may also be required to work with our engineering teams in order to relay development updates to Product stakeholders. You must be willing to dive deeply into the details while maintaining the full picture and guiding everybody you work with toward delivering on the vision while managing client requirements and expectations.
The Project Coordinator may travel to meet with stakeholders and other team members in the planning and execution of mobile product delivery. This is a hands-on role including: owning communication with stakeholders within assigned accounts, offering customer support to clients, liaising between clients and the Product Team during scoping, tracking development items against the project timeline, and overall project administration. Our pipeline is overflowing. If you’re hungry to drive a piece, we’d love to talk with you.
The Project Coordinator must be:
- An innovative, flexible, on-your-feet problem solver, able to advocate for what you think is important while knowing when to listen for alternative concerns and approaches you may have missed.
- An excellent communicator (written and oral) and obsessively organized. You need to be able to fluently speak business and tech. You can manage multiple projects across various stages and keep them all on track.
- Ultimately responsible for driving client projects and deliverables, capturing crucial details and documentation throughout the product lifecycle, and keeping all parties informed of project progress.
- A combination of intelligence, vision, empathy, and “get it done” attitude.
- Laser-focused customer service and account management instincts, and a relentless attitude about delivering on time.
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move tasks forward with little direction.
Up to 50% travel required, depending on business needs.
- Extreme ownership of client communication relevant to assigned accounts.
- Support the Product Team in the delivery of software products.
- Understand timelines to help guide the scheduling and completion of work.
- Assist with intense collaborative product design workshops with high profile clients.
- Document meeting notes during client and third-party technical calls/in-person sessions.
- Keep product timelines and visual scheduling tools up to date.
- Develop and manage project communication plans to a broad stakeholder audience, including: Venuetize executives, the Product Team, internal development teams, and third-party vendors.
- Travel to customer sites to facilitate and participate in hands-on testing of mobile solutions.
- Assist the Product Team in managing customer expectations.
- Collaborate with our Customer Support Representatives on UAT related activities.
- Collect and measure customer feedback to improve product development strategy.
- 1+ year of professional experience in a digital environment and a basic understanding of the SDLC.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a customer service, account management, or project coordination environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of working with multiple clients or customers.
- Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with client, internal teams, and senior business leaders.
- Experience working in a remote environment with a distributed workforce across multiple time zones.
- Able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Must be a diligent, highly organized, execution-oriented professional, with an ability to grasp the big picture, demonstrate attention to detail, and handle multiple priorities.
- Intellectual curiosity to research, learn, and apply industry knowledge.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Interest in attaining or possession of Scrum Certifications (CSM, CSP, CSPO, CSD).
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Domain knowledge and experience in live events, sports and entertainment, casino operations, retail environments, and/or health care is valued.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.