Product Operations Manager
We are growing! Venuetize is currently recruiting for a talented Product Operations Manager. This is a newly created position reporting to the Chief Product Officer (“CPO”). This role may require 10-20% travel. As the Product Operations Manager, you will be focused on supporting the CPO and Product team, supplying data-driven analysis and insights to help inform product strategy. This role will help enable our Venuetize product suite for scale through optimized operational practices and analytics around usage and behavior of our solution. They will lead cross functional collaboration internally and externally and be able to derive the insights needed to influence product strategy.
- Data/Reporting: Owning the collection and analysis of business data points, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Utilizing cross functional data and creating reporting to correlate trends, provide segmentation analysis, identify usage gaps and/or opportunities, and identify strategic actions.
- Managing, tracking and reporting product metrics, including but not limited to, internal product KPIs, segmentation of usage across product features and modules.
- Implementing and managing product operations tools to support Product Management.
- Interfacing and ensuring clear and consistent communication with all functional business areas (Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Project Management, Client Service) to help identify areas for improvement and align business objectives.
- External outreach activities to customers, including but not limited to, soliciting product feedback, conducting surveys, managing roundtables and meetings and dissemination of information on product releases and updates.
- Communicating back into the Company challenges and opportunities garnered from customer feedback to inform and guide product strategy.
- Maintaining and updating the Product Roadmap, mapping the Roadmap to Product Strategy and effectively communicating the Roadmap to internal stakeholders.
- Managing and updating the Rate Card.
- Managing vendor relationships and contracts for the Product team.
- Managing cross-functional/go-to-marketing planning.
- Responsibility for ensuring the Product team is operating at a high level.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Operations.
- 2+ years of industry-related experience.
- 2+ years in Product Management.
- A plus if you have data engineering background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or Engineering.
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving, conceptual and analytically to help optimize strategy.
- Proven track record of creating efficiencies and streamlining processes.
- Experience in data capture, analysis and interpretation.
- Strong analytical skills and tool usage (e.g., financial models, correlation of data, cleansing).
- Ability to connect, listen, and engage at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, lead process improvement, and facilitate growth.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity while finding solutions.
- Excellent communicator – exceptional written and verbal communication, listening, and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a remote environment with a distributed workforce across multiple time zones.
- Able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.