iOS Developer Lead
Venuetize is currently recruiting for an iOS Developer Lead to join our Development team. We are looking for someone who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and does not shy away from innovation and new technology challenges. You will lead and work with our team of talented Engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications with cutting-edge technologies.
- Designing, coding, and building advanced applications for the iOS platform using our own and 3rd party frameworks and libraries
- Leading and collaborating with on-site and offshore cross functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Full responsibility for coordination with various team members to deliver apps
- Ability to conduct code review and guide other team members when necessary
- Working with our lead architects to improve iOS frameworks and libraries
- Unit testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, especially with other team members
- Minimum 2 years professional iOS Engineer experience
- Experience creating technical tickets for other engineers to execute
- A deep familiarity with Swift; Objective-C experience a plus
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Experience working with third party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Well versed with Cocoa pods, design concepts, such as Singleton classes
- Working knowledge of Agile environment
- Penchant for planning technical tasks and timely deliveries
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.