Vice President of Sales – Gaming & Hospitality
Location: Tampa, FL; Remote
Start Date: December 1, 2018
We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy relationship builder and closer that has experience selling into the gaming and hospitality markets. This position is an incredible opportunity to work with a high growth mobile technology company that develops and sells B2B mobile-first solutions. The successful candidate will have deep experience in the gaming and hospitality space and will be extremely entrepreneurial and excited by the opportunity to work with a rising leader in mobile technology.
- Actively creating and growing the pipeline by leveraging internal resources and own professional network.
- Effectively closing customer deals to achieve revenue targets and assigned quota.
- Working closely with lead development, marketing, strategic alliances, and customer success, to develop vertical specific lead generation campaigns.
- Accurately managing the pipeline and forecast, including keeping CRM system updated and reporting into management about status of sales opportunities.
- Working with respective department leads across lead development, partnerships, and customer success, to create and promote case studies and valuable content that can be used to market and sell.
- Actively producing blog content by collaborating and working with our clients, partners, and internal resources.
- Participating in industry events that promote our brand and help drive qualified leads that result in achievement of revenue targets.
- Playing an active role in the internal feedback process to help continue to evolve our brand messaging, sales and marketing materials, product development, and customer success.
- Serving as a key brand ambassador at all times, managing messaging and content across all social channels and website.
- Working closely with partnerships and customer success teams to achieve revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management and/or technology-based field, or equivalent education, required.
- At least eight (8) years of direct sales experience within the gaming and hospitality markets.
- Proven track record of sales success, meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual targetsas an individual sales contributor.
- An engaging personality, along with a strong sales presence, an incredible internal drive, and the ability to forge meaningful, long-lasting business relationships.
- Proven track record in negotiating contracts & closing revenue-generating, profitable
- Strong network of professional contacts within the gaming industry.
- Technical knowledge of mobile or related tech software platform, SaaS and/or PaaS experience, preferred.
- Ability to work independently,prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Proven track record in an entrepreneurial start-up, software technology, high growth environment.
- Strong work ethic, self – starter, driven to succeed.
- A good listener, with an ability to understand customer needs.
- High energy level.
- Creative, collaborative, and able to think outside the box.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Travel required – up to 70%.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.