Senior Solutions Engineer
Location: Tampa, FL; Remote
Start Date: December 1, 2018
We are looking for a dynamic, high energy Senior Solutions Engineer with the unique combination of technical expertise and consultative experience. The primary function of the Senior Solutions Engineer will be to combine technical knowledge with client facing sales skills in order to provide consultation to potential clients and demonstrating product solutions to customer needs. This role requires the Senior Solutions Engineer to be skilled at carefully listening to the client’s requirements and translating and crafting our technologies and products into a solution for the client. The Senior Solutions Engineer will work closely with their respective vertical sales leads, including strategic alliances and partnerships leads, in the diagnosis and analysis of prospective client’s needs to architect solutions and create and present proposals that meet the prospective client’s requirements ultimately contributing to the achievement of overall revenue targets. The Senior Solutions Engineer will also serve as a strong brand ambassador for our company and products. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and making their customers successful, and who can also bring new ideas for mobile app ROI, all the way through to activation and measurement.
- Providing consultative services to potential clients and/or partners in order to understand and assess business needs and translate those needs into solutions.
- Advising clients on how best to utilize the company’s solutions to address their business requirements.
- Effectively communicating technical solutions and speaking to how those solutions address and solve business requirements/problems.
- Working with sales team to architect optimal solutions and create pricing proposals, including but not limited to, RFP responses that drive revenue for the business.
- Professionally delivering comprehensive product demonstrations, both in person and via online channels.
- Representing and presenting our products and solutions to prospective customers and partners at events, such as conferences, webinars, user group forums, etc.
- Accurately conveying customer requirements to Product Management and Customer Delivery teams.
- Working with legal, finance, and accounting to accurately structure and translate pricing proposals into contractual agreements and billing systems.
- Playing an active role in the internal feedback process to drive platform enhancements, marketing campaigns, and upsell opportunities.
- Playing an active role in the packaging, positioning, and pricing strategy of the company’s platform and related services to maximize revenue generation potential for Venuetize while also ensuring maximum value perception of customers.
- Ability to travel throughout the entire sales territory, largely in North America with potential for international travel as well.
- Being able to facilitate partner discussions around joint products, channel scenarios, and other partnership opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, and/or a technology related field, or equivalent education is required.
- More than eight (8) years of previous technical software sales experience selling into the professional and/or collegiate sports, gaming, hospitality, and/or entertainment industries, and/or a passion for these market verticals.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile or related technologies and software platforms, including data, analytics, and eCommerce.
- SaaS and/or PaaS experience, preferred.
- Ability to articulate complex technical information in laymen’s terms to clients.
- Passionate about customer success in every way.
- Ability to work independently,prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Proven track record in an entrepreneurial start-up, software technology, high growth environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, driven to succeed.
- A good listener, with an ability to understand customer needs.
- High energy level.
- Creative, collaborative, and able to think outside the box.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Travel required – up to 70%.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.